Please click the link below to see the proposed schedule of courses for the 2015-16 school year. This schedule will be confirmed in June, 2015.
Please click the link below to see the full schedule of courses for the 2014-15 school year.
Thank you for your interest in graduate study through Buffalo State, SUNY. Buffalo State, SUNY is the largest college in the State University of New York (SUNY) system and is accredited by the Commision on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and by the Board of Regents, State University of New York. The National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) accredits the professional education programs. SUNY, a statewide system of 64 campuses, is the largest, most diverse multi-campus university in the United States.
Here’s the Program Timetable for 2014-2015: SUNY Program Timetable
Here’s the Draft Program Timetable for 2015-2016: SUNY Program Timetable
Enroll in the International School Leadership Program designed for members of the East Asis Regional Council of Overseas Schools (EARCOS). Classes begin fall 2012; the deadline for applications is June 15, 2012.
- Classes taught both online and face-to-face during EARCOS conferences
- Prepares participants for a Washington State Principal’s Certificate
- Instructors are university faculty and international school leaders
- Promotes teamwork and collaborative learning
- Master’s degree available from USF with an additional 3 credits
The first fully online Certificate of Educational Technology and Information Literacy (COETAIL) program offered by SUNY will begin February 5th, 2012. This 15 Graduate Credit program has been created specifically for International Educators and is taught by International Educators. Over 120 educators have completed the program thus far and SUNY calls it “A rigorous set of courses that address the current and future needs of educators.”
Online COETAIL Details:
– Starts Feb. 5, 2012 and ends May 5, 2013
– No Summer Classes (we like our summers too!)
– 15 Graduate Credit Program. Credits can be used towards a Master’s Degree from SUNY
– No need to travel, all you need is a computer and Internet connection
– Only International Educators can apply, due to special rate.
For more information and to register visit http://www.coetail.asia/online12-13/