Please click the link below to see the proposed schedule of courses for the 2015-16 school year. This schedule will be confirmed in June, 2015.
The first fully online Certificate of Educational Technology and Information Literacy (COETAIL) program offered by SUNY will begin February 5th, 2012. This 15 Graduate Credit program has been created specifically for International Educators and is taught by International Educators. Over 120 educators have completed the program thus far and SUNY calls it “A rigorous set of courses that address the current and future needs of educators.”
Online COETAIL Details:
– Starts Feb. 5, 2012 and ends May 5, 2013
– No Summer Classes (we like our summers too!)
– 15 Graduate Credit Program. Credits can be used towards a Master’s Degree from SUNY
– No need to travel, all you need is a computer and Internet connection
– Only International Educators can apply, due to special rate.
For more information and to register visit http://www.coetail.asia/online12-13/